Monday, October 18, 2010

Things I love Just Because

Rain boots with, snazzy and quaint designs like these ones.
Just because they are so easy to wash off and they give you that
wicked crazy urge to jump in puddles!

This hat! Different versions and colors can be purchased at
ETSY.COM CITEFUZZ. But I would love to learn how to
make a million of them!!
 
Vintage style baby strollers. Because I know I won't
ever be able to use one since my husband will always
live in a rough terrain area. And because I am getting anxious
to use any type of baby stroller.......sigh.

Anything with a Sparrow on it. Because of the Hymm
"His Eye Is On The Sparrow" and  I truly know that God
watches me.


1979 Pontiac Trans Am , With a T- Top and the Bird
Just because my Dad had one and it's my dream car.



Camo Pajama pants with a drawstring, Because after eating
too much Ice cream you can let the drawstring out. And
my husband and I both have a pair, his are green and mine
are grey and we look so cute in them together and I pretend we are
invisible in our sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment